.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Bhubaneswar, orissa, India

I am a cool guy. Instead a Dynamic Guy. Though not that handsome but can make Tom Cruise to run for his money

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Unknown

For long, I have not posted anything to my blog. So I am trying to write something. But really dont know, what to write ? My previous posts happened to have a scent of romanticism. But that seems to have disappeared now. May be, I am not getting enough inspiration to continue writting or may be, my inspiration has died. But whatever it is, I should continue my tryst with writting. As I am dearth of words as well as thoughts, so I am ending here. Have a good Day

1 Comments:

Blogger Anurag D said...

Its been really very long since u wrote something.. ur fans are waiting.. do something.

Friday, October 27, 2006 at 1:25:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home