.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Bhubaneswar, orissa, India

I am a cool guy. Instead a Dynamic Guy. Though not that handsome but can make Tom Cruise to run for his money

Monday, October 17, 2005

Anonymous

My inability to name the title led me to give such a weird title. Even I am unable to decide of what to write about. Even this is the case with my life too. I sometimes feel that my life is like a rudderless ship lost in a tempest and I am raring to find a path to my ultimate zion. I wish if someone could help me out of my wilderness. I am lost. Never know, if I could see the dawn of my life. I am a broke. I hope it doesnot come about to any other person, ever. Thinking time to be the best healer, I keep myself at the mercy of the God. But can God take me out of this? It seems that even He too doesnot want to help me. I feel, I have to remain happy at my stalemate. This is my world, only I have to live it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home