.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Bhubaneswar, orissa, India

I am a cool guy. Instead a Dynamic Guy. Though not that handsome but can make Tom Cruise to run for his money

Friday, October 07, 2005

My woman immortal

She is beautiful, but I can't see her.
She is my Goddess, but I cant pray her.
She is my life, but I cant live her.

Every time I used to see her,
An unknown joy and pleasure w'ld
engulf me.
But now, when I see her ,
I feel very miserable, I feel like quitting this world.

This anguish,this unquenchable thirst is driving
me mad.

Why this has happened to me,only me?

Tears roll down my eyes for never to stop,
It seems I am in pain since time immemorial.
I only wait for the omnipotent time to decide my fate.

O heavens, have mercy on me,have pity on me.
O Angels, show me the path that I am destined to follow.
O Lord, The savoiur of Good faith, power me with a
perception to find my way out of my self created
labyrinth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home