.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Bhubaneswar, orissa, India

I am a cool guy. Instead a Dynamic Guy. Though not that handsome but can make Tom Cruise to run for his money

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Joy and Happiness

There were two people joy and happiness. They were looking for me. They searched every nook and corner of the town but were unable to find me. Because I was the most happiest person of the town, jocular person in the state and beloved person on the this entire earth, perhaps more joyful and happy than these two guys.
But I donot know what has happened now to me or to these two people, Now I am an easy victim of these two. They come every now and then and try to liven me up but God dam it! I am still as happy as I was before. They donot seem to understand me, they try to console me, for what ? I am still ignorant of. All these things make me angry, really angry. But what can I do ? Their repeated encounters has cast a spell on me, of the consciousness that I am sad. Am I sad ? I have to think over. Think over a lot till I reach at my answer,the ultimate answer......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home