.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Bhubaneswar, orissa, India

I am a cool guy. Instead a Dynamic Guy. Though not that handsome but can make Tom Cruise to run for his money

Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Dream
I dreamed of her,
When I was wide awake;
I dreamed of her,
When I was lying on my deck;
A gust of wind blew me over,
As if, she had caressed me and
left goose-flesh all over.
I hear the distant call of my
adorable darling,
As if she is calling my name
in the alpine bearing.
She comes to my dream like
an angel with a light,
And leaves as silently as she had come
giving me some hope and delight.
Could ever she be mine?
That’s what I contemplate
While I dine.
She is as beautiful as a hoor,
Can easily tame any boor.
Her eyes have docile me,
Her sexy eyes have always
butchered me;
She makes me see stars in the noon,
As if I am born with a boon.
She is all over as I gape
Giving me an
Eventual headache.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are you, untouchable? Read about algae-scenedesmus- www.algomeda.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 23, 2006 at 2:12:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home