.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Bhubaneswar, orissa, India

I am a cool guy. Instead a Dynamic Guy. Though not that handsome but can make Tom Cruise to run for his money

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Virtual World

Though amazing but more real than anything else. Welcome to this Cyber world. One cannot stop wondering how this has come up. It has always something new to offer. When one feels that he/she has conqured this world then something new would crop up from terra incognita. This is the beauty of this happening place. This Web Log is a very good example of it.
The concept of Chatting is great. One may be thousands of kilometres away but in the Yahoo Chat room we are some seconds away. I have gained a wide experience regarding this. This is the best place to read mind. A young psychologist should have his first hand experince here. I have met many people here. One day I chatted with a refugee from Ghana. I was able to get some indication of the life that they would be leading there. The trauma that they would be undergoing each day. It was too much for me. The hoi polloi would be unware of such sufferings.
In the end this Cyber world not only educates me of the various technicalities of this more real world but also civilizes me and makes me more humane to this world's miseries.
Truly this is the panacea that we have been searching for ages. But this too has come with its own ills. Whatever it is, I like this beautiful world and simply want to get lost in its wilderness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home