.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Bhubaneswar, orissa, India

I am a cool guy. Instead a Dynamic Guy. Though not that handsome but can make Tom Cruise to run for his money

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Apocalypse

The World is coming to an end. Did I say any thing new? Ofcourse not.
Listening to the Terminator Theme Song I feel it is near, instead it is in the offing. But I have nothing with me, any substantial evidence, to prove my hypothesis. It’s a mere premonition. But who is anyway going to pay any heed to it. Even if one listens to, what he/she is going to do about it? Here Ignorance is bliss.
Now let me tell, how I came to this baneful conclusion. I saw a dream, a dream where all my wishes would come true. Why only me? Every bodies dream would come true. In my dream I saw lass, beautiful lass, who loved me. My heart bloomed for the very first time when my eyes met hers. She was a fairy who led me to a garden where there were evergreen flowers for never to shed. I enjoyed the bliss with her. She made me see things that I won’t have seen if she weren’t there. She made my day and my night. I felt as if I have been released from the century of bondage to again to be enslaved by my Goddess. My diva was all in all for me. Then the unthinkable happened. The Apocalypse, it arrived and shook me away leaving me in tatters. The Almighty made me the first victim of His curse. A curse, that I pray The Lord, for none but me.
But why would He listen to me? The hourglass has been upturned. One can see sand pouring out from the bottleneck. The time is running out. Time has again touched the rank of omnipotence. It makes me sad when I don’t find the Time God to pray, at the Hindu pantheon.
Is it the end of the world? Or is it the end of the World that I see. Or is it the end of me.
It’s for sure The Apocalypse has revisited but for whom…… now I have no doubt on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home