.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Bhubaneswar, orissa, India

I am a cool guy. Instead a Dynamic Guy. Though not that handsome but can make Tom Cruise to run for his money

Thursday, December 08, 2005

A trip to my Village

This world is so beautiful. This beauty can be best viewed if one happens to visit one's village. A pollution free environment is what we urban people search for. The clamour, the rush and the unfriendliness in our day-to-day life annoys me the most. In such a desperate situation my soul looks for a place where I can ease and enjoy this beautiful world that the mother earth has bestowed on us. Pertaining to this, the country side is at its best. The fragrance that emanates from the rural soil is breathtaking. The greenery of my village captures my imagination. The flapping of the paddy fields, the mangrove and palm trees completes the picture. Bleating of sheep and goats, mooing of buffaloes and chirping of birds make me forget all the clamours of the city. I had forgotten the very fact that the Sun do sets. Its only here one can see the marvelous sun set. In the deep blue sky, silver lining of the clouds being replaced by the red and then turning of the sky to red is artistic.
My every visit to my village brings a new life in me. The verve in me becomes visible. I always only wish if I could ever stay, for the rest of my life, in my utopia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home